+ Junior Intermediate Software Engineer
RAM Laboratories is seeking a Junior/Mid-level Software Engineer to perform software build audit and quality assessment.
- Software Build Audit and Quality Assessment
- Use C/C++ compilers to build radio waveform GPP and DSP components and other software submitted to the repository. Resolve dependencies. Investigate and fix missing path references and compiler defines. Document the build process.
- Use VHDL synthesis tools to verify/build waveform FPGA code submitted to the repository. Investigate and fix missing path references. Document synthesis process.
- Use problem reporting system to document build issues.
- Correspond and coordinate with developers to address and resolve build issues.
- Run IR Software Quality Assessment (SQA) tools (C/C++) on waveform software source code. Resolve dependencies. Be able to use SQA artifacts and build reports produced by the IR build team or other government teams to support SQA analysis. Document SQA process.
- Resolve tool-driver false positives. Investigate and fix missing path references and compiler defines. Insert source code as needed to confirm tool findings as defects. Provide statistical inferences based on SQA tool results.
- Compiler, project and makefile setup and use
- Basic C/C++
- VHDL synthesis
- Basic IDE use
- Security security clearance
- Statics and Logic. Software operation and software information assurance.
- Intermediate MS Office, Basic Subversion (version control system) use
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must possess an active security clearance.