+ Software Engineers- Junior/Mid Level
RAM Laboratories is seeking Junior/Mid level Software Engineers to supports its DoD customer in the development, integration, and sustainment of advanced software systems.
- Read and comprehend existing code base to respond to problem reports, create engineering changes, and make extensions to existing code
- Modularizing code into microservices- splitting existing Java software into separately installable capability packages
- Work as part of an integrated development team
- Familiarity with software packages: Ozone Widget Framework and Ozone Platform, JBoss EAP, ColdFusion, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 and Windows
- Familiarity with software development tools: JIRA, Fisheye, GIT, Jenkins, automated test tools
- Agile methodologies
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related fields
- 1-5 years coding experience
US CITIZENSHIP AND SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Applicants must possess an active SECRET security clearance.