+ Senior Systems Engineer
RAM Laboratories is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to support our Navy customer with commercial cloud systems engineering and cyber systems engineering.
- Provide development, cyber security support, and sustainment support
- Assess and develop technical solutions to be integrated into a cloud commercial environment and ensure secure operation of information systems within that environment
- Experience with secure architecture design, testing, policy development and deployment, training, STIG implementation, troubleshooting, enterprise deployment, and maintaining critical world-wide communication systems
- Experience in large size SharePoint enterprise environments
- Experience in operating systems, network storage solutions, data duplication, data management, data protection components such as Windows Operating Systems, and data-at-rest encryption
- Certifications: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), and ITIL v3
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, engineering, or similar discipline
- Eight years of IT systems engineering support with experience in enterprise networks including server systems
- Four years' experience on firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Host Based Security Systems (HBSS) concept, architecture, development, policies development, integration, troubleshooting, testing and deployments, virtual expansion, backup, Windows 7, Windows System Image Management (WIM) for Windows 2008 and 2012, Enterprise Server using CM 2012, and serve patching
- Four years of DoD and/or Navy commercial cloud artifact deployment experience
- Four years' experience developing, testing, accrediting, deploying, and providing technical support to DoD and/or Navy approved cloud environments
- Two years of DoD IaaS, PaaS, SaaS engineering experience
US CITIZENSHIP AND SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Applicants must possess an active SECRET security clearance.